Can someone post here or message me a tutorial for using 911 on linken sphere on win7 OS.
1) go to the Settings tab. At the bottom of the 3 options - Other proxy tools
2) the range of ports is specified on the left, put 20001-20050 and click Save next to the right side
3) Click the ProxyList tab and use the proxy list
4) click with right button on the desired socks -> Forward to the port -> 20001 (free of charge)
for another -> 20002 (free), etc., will work simultaneously
5) at the bottom left, click ForwardPortList
list of numbers in which are marked socks that you have already chosen for proxy and free
for example., 188.8.131.52:20001
and 184.108.40.206:20002, etc.
6) in the sphere you create a connection Socks5 127.0.0.1:20001 without login and password. You must supply customDNS, you can supply 220.127.116.11
in another session the same, but the port: 20002
If you want to use the proxy again, then to the right of ProxyList there is another list
and there you need to make a proxy message and click Connect.
for this purpose it is necessary that LinkenSphere.exe from the program folder be in the Program
and in the sphere to connect with this proxy write the data at the top, which are marked in blue
Usually, this is the same ip and a Random port, for example 127.0.0.1:38601