Как легко заработать деньги с Paypal, купив Linken Sphere #Конкурс2018

Find out how Paypal works with Linken Sphere. My goal was to use PayPal, using the tools we had on the black market. It is not necessary to make money by committing fraud with the accounts we created. We will use bank accounts.

First of all, I bought the highest quality material from the best suppliers on darknet. Do not think that the price is expensive, you will be surprised. Before buying equipment, you will need Linken Sphere. This software will allow you to be a new person in the eyes of all anti-fraud systems when you use Paypal.

The advantage of Linken Sphere is that there is no need for software to connect to the SSH tunnel. You can do it immediately from Linken Sphere!

We will show you how to make money with Paypal and Linken Sphere. This is the best lesson for the beginning of 2019!

Did you know that sites like Paypal or Amazon use biometric data to detect suspicious activity and ban scams from their sites? I will show you two images that will be important if you want to steal money or items on Paypal.

Everything is controlled by a robot, and all information is processed by the thousands, when a user is blocked for fraud on Paypal, his identity is registered and confused with thousands of other people. Linken Sphere allows us to be a new person for Paypal and for Google Analytics, for example. That is why I love this software.

For example, PayPal uses a fraud protection system called https://www.kount.com/ . This fraud protection system uses the maximum of available functions to determine your configuration or your virtual machine. You must have a clean and error-free IP address and a clean computer in WebGL, WebRTC, etc.

Here is an example of a clean and perfect IP address for working with PayPal (these screenshots are from whatleaks.com)

It is also important to become a real citizen by creating accounts on popular sites, as well as on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin ..., using the personal information of your SSN and GVoice for your number. phone. This is very useful because the fraud protection system checks the sites you have visited. Do not skip this step, because it checks to see if your email address, phone number or name on the social network.

You must also have the correct time zone. I will not give you more details, because I think you know the basics.

Now, how to choose our material?

We will need to select the state in which our PayPal account will be created. Let's say we chose Texas. Then your SSN, SSH and GVoice should be in Texas. If the bank account can also be in the same condition as your equipment, then it is perfect.

Now we have another problem: choosing the type of bank account. You have several available for sale, you have 3 mostly sold: Chase, SunTrust, WellsFargo

Chase: It's pretty easy to link this bank account to a PayPal account, but oppositions are very common.
SunTrust: It’s harder to contact a PayPal account, but fewer objections
WellsFargo: Intermediate level to connect a bank account, you may encounter security problems, such as SMS confirmation or security problems. Oppositions are less common.

The bank account will be sold only with bank IDs. The seller can give you AN + RN (account number and route number).
For example, to link a SunTrust bank account, we enter these 2 digits, then PayPal will send 2 mini-deposits to a bank account for verification. You will need to give 2 codes. But you can avoid this and immediately confirm your bank account with the username and password that the seller gave you.

Here is an example of linking a bank account with SunTrust + AN and RN:

Did you know that sometimes Paypal sends two verification codes to your bank account? Two of his codes will be used to confirm that you are the owner of a bank account. I will teach you how to use the two sites to find out its codes and confirm the bank account that you purchased from the supplier on the darknet.

If Paypal requests two verification codes, wait 24 hours. Both codes will be displayed on the bank account of the bank account holder. Register at https://www.personalcapital.com/ if your Suntrust bank account, or https://www.mint.com/ if your bank account is Chase. These two sites will allow you to virtually gain access to the bank account holder, you cannot use his bank account, just be a viewer, so check the PayPal verification codes.

We managed to link a bank account to Paypal filled with money, and what should we do now? We want to make money! So show me how to make HitSploit, I want to make money quickly.
The first step is to donate $ 1 to $ 5 on this site, for example, which I use https://linuxmint.com/donors.php This is a site that accepts donations from a bank account. Make a donation and disconnect from your Paypal account.

Why donate? Donation triggers your account activity, it marks the first transaction, and this is very important.

Reconnect to your Paypal account after 10 days. A Paypal account should have a life like your grandfather. If you make a payment 24 hours after making a donation, Paypal will find your account suspicious. So be patient, you can create multiple Paypal accounts to save time in the same way as we do. Linken Sphere allows you to spend 10 sessions, it is very important for me and saves time.

Now we need to find a store, I will take care of this and give you a store operating in 2019 to purchase electronic equipment. Do you know BuyDig? This is a large department store in America that accepts payments from a bank account. https://www.buydig.com/

You must create an account in the store with your SSN data. Address, name, name and age. If the store asks you to enter your phone number, simply add your Google Voice number. Now that your BuyDig account is ready. Log out, we must do the same as Paypal and give this account old age. 24 hours is enough.

Reconnect the next day and add the product of your choice to the cart. Paypal discovers that an order of more than $ 499 is fraudulent if it is received from a bank account and must be verified by a robot. I advise you to buy goods for $ 200 or $ 400.

We managed to get an item worth $ 335 for a Paypal account worth $ 20. Do you see the magic of working with Paypal and Linken Sphere? You are undetectable to everyone. Now we will learn to have a valid address for delivering packages to us. You may ask where the package arrives? Our parcels go to a large forwarding agency, then their parcels are sent to our private warehouses in France.

We use https://www.viabox.com/ This agency is perfect because we can pay in bitcoins without identity verification, and this is a great relief for our portfolio. You can be delivered to your country in Russia with this agency, no problem. But you will pay a lot of taxes if your package is of high quality. For a package worth $ 1,500, you pay $ 185 for shipping and $ 200 for customs fees. Therefore, it is necessary to bypass the police.

Viabox gives you a free mailing address. This address is useful for receiving parcels, you can allow your parcels to store 180 days in their warehouses. Viabox sends you a free photo of your package when it is in stock. I'll show you an example.

Now that we have been able to collect enough packages in Viabox, what should we do? We must contact customer support to discuss a Bitcoin address request for payment of delivery. The support service will give you a bitcoin address, you will send the funds and your package will be ready to be sent to your address. I would not explain how to have a warehouse. You are a big boy.

We will quickly find out which products are better to buy in order to sell them quickly and at a very good price! We made 3 diagrams and found out, by conducting a market research, which products were the best for us. Look at our examples.

When working with Paypal - you need to know which objects are of interest to people. Don't buy laptops and crap for personal consumption. Our goal and make money if you are interested in Paypal, is that you are a man, not a teenager. So what should you buy? Buy only 3 of his articles if you want to quickly resell goods!

His articles will sell within 24 hours in your city, people love to consume and buy shit for their children and everyday life. Apple earphone can be sold for 10 000 rubles., For the camera - 23 000 rubles. And Nintendo - 25 000 rubles. What I tell you does not make you dream? And yet this is my work with Linken Sphere. Fight all anti-fraud systems on the planet.

But did you teach me so many things HitSploit? What can you teach us now? Wait to see that this is not the end, I still have things to show you!

America is high and beautiful, and thanks to all the resources we have on this planet, we can buy documents from a resident in the United States and do wonderful things. For example, I can access a Bitcoin user account and buy everything I want on his wallet. Want to see evidence?

There are many ways to make money, but you have to lose a lot of money to open it. We can steal Bittrex accounts, as shown in the example. Linken Sphere helps me in difficult moments, because we can work with several sessions, this is an advantage for me, and I can multiply my identification data without problems using cookies.

I specialize in Paypal and basically sell the organ on the black market. I work with intermediaries in Greece. There are thousands of ways to make money. If I am selected for the contest, I will teach you how the black market works.

You learned how to steal products on Paypal. You have learned that you can steal Bittrex accounts by posing as a user. We will learn how to return the amount of our order, so that the money will go to your PayPal balance. This scheme is getting harder because Paypal hates reimbursing an order that comes from a bank account. We use this scheme to limit our Paypal account and provide documents to Paypal to get a 100% verified account. I like this method because we can buy a lot of products after removing the restriction.

Having money on your Paypal balance is an advantage, because payment is easier than if the money came from a bank account at the time of payment. We also have more stores to choose from, as some stores do not accept payment from a bank account. So how to return the balance so that the money falls on the scales? I'll show you!

Buy the product of your choice at https://www.gearbest.com/ below $ 500 without heating your bill. You can create your account and immediately proceed to purchase. Gearbest accepts Paypal for a long time, it is the main asset that needs to be repaid in scale.

When you have paid, log in to your Gearbest account and chat online to cancel your order as soon as possible. The consultant agrees to cancel your order, a refund will be made, and the money will go to your Paypal balance. Now that you have money in your Paypal balance, you can buy electronics in US stores. I recommend this method only if you have documents, the likelihood that your account is limited and PayPal requests documents is 60%. So be careful!

You can get a very simple refund on this site https://otakupicks.com/ , a basket of $ 300 send an email after payment, and he will immediately return your money.

eBay is a scammer's paradise. We can have Apple headphones at will and send them by mail through a local company without arousing suspicion. Therefore, I will teach you some of the nuances of working with eBay. To find merchants who agree to receive payments from a Paypal bank account, visit https://www.ebay.ca/ . Only eBay in Canada can see accepted payment methods. If you find the PayPal logo with the reason for "bank", then this item accepts bank accounts at PayPal. Once you have found the item on ebay.ca on your real computer, you can return to the Linken Sphere and try to find the same item on ebay.com by copying the name and comparing the seller. Once you have found it, you can try to pay for it.

Последнее редактирование:

Maiko

много недоговорок и важных нюансов. не все так просто как ты описал на картинках. вот именно так как описано в данной статье было точно актуально в 2015-2016 годах. Сейчас все кардинально не так.

Последнее редактирование:
Как ты смеешь вредить и объявлять о нас лживым? Вы говорите, что наша тема датируется 2015 и 2016 годами, но позвольте мне показать вам, что нам удалось выиграть, например 20 декабря 2018 года.

20 декабря 2018 года нам удалось заработать 750 долларов за 2 часа работы. Как это возможно? Мы применяем то, что мы показываем по нашей теме. Мы знаем, что мы говорим, и у нас есть то, что мы представили публике во время этого конкурса. Вся наша информация актуальна и работает.

Не пытайтесь уничтожить нас как пыль, мы являемся экспертами в этой области, и мы продолжим доказывать это, даже если мы проиграем этот конкурс.

Maiko

по моему google translate не совсем верно переводит предложения

Winston

Палка давно уже не та, больше половины инфы, я действительно в 2017 использовал, да и подделать скрины в лк палки любой может, а вообще АГ либо speak english, либо бот какой-то, администрацию прошу разобраться))

Палка давно уже не та, больше половины инфы, я действительно в 2017 использовал, да и подделать скрины в лк палки любой может, а вообще АГ либо speak english, либо бот какой-то, администрацию прошу разобраться))
Мы показали нюансы на эту тему, которые могут заставить вас зарабатывать деньги на Paypal. Вы сказали, что использовали эту систему в 2017 году? Так что покажите нам некоторые доказательства. В этом предмете вы видите теорию, но особенно практику. Мы показали, что мы сделали в 2018 году и особенно в конце года.

Наш последний результат был 20 декабря 2018 года, и нам удалось выиграть $ 750. Мы можем предоставить вам видео, потому что мы сохраняем все наши подвиги. Поддельных фотографий нет.

Linken Sphere - это крупнейшее программное обеспечение для защиты от мошенничества Paypal, которое мы ежедневно используем для обхода алгоритма Paypal. Мы присоединяемся к социальным сетям, посещаем тысячи сайтов, что Google Analytics считает обычным пользователем, и у нас есть другие нюансы, чтобы заработать много денег на том, что вы видели в этой теме.

Вы написали негативное сообщение о нас, но ничего позитивного нет? Что мы сделали это дерьмо? Будьте добры, когда вы критикуете, вы можете сказать как негативное, так и позитивное.

spotify

Мы показали нюансы на эту тему, которые могут заставить вас зарабатывать деньги на Paypal. Вы сказали, что использовали эту систему в 2017 году? Так что покажите нам некоторые доказательства. В этом предмете вы видите теорию, но особенно практику. Мы показали, что мы сделали в 2018 году и особенно в конце года.

Наш последний результат был 20 декабря 2018 года, и нам удалось выиграть $ 750. Мы можем предоставить вам видео, потому что мы сохраняем все наши подвиги. Поддельных фотографий нет.

Linken Sphere - это крупнейшее программное обеспечение для защиты от мошенничества Paypal, которое мы ежедневно используем для обхода алгоритма Paypal. Мы присоединяемся к социальным сетям, посещаем тысячи сайтов, что Google Analytics считает обычным пользователем, и у нас есть другие нюансы, чтобы заработать много денег на том, что вы видели в этой теме.

Вы написали негативное сообщение о нас, но ничего позитивного нет? Что мы сделали это дерьмо? Будьте добры, когда вы критикуете, вы можете сказать как негативное, так и позитивное.
ю спик раша бой

палке на вебгл плевать на самом деле ,она его не смотрит ,а вот айпи куки и гугл аналитикс самые важные факторы

cashdollar

Писяча извинений, но была же реформа, и рефы канули в лету(в юса)? Или у них там лондОнах и пОрижах до сих пор канают?

Когда я проснусь, я отвечу на все вопросы и дам несколько важных нюансов для работы с Paypal. Я покажу вам систему борьбы с мошенничеством, Google Analytics и то, как вести себя как человек в глазах роботов на Paypal, чтобы начать Новый год. Мы французы, поэтому мы стараемся изо всех сил.

Завтра мы опубликуем в этой теме очень секретные нюансы с изображениями и конкретными примерами на Paypal. Спасибо за ваши комментарии, Paypal не умер, но улучшается, чтобы бороться с мошенничеством.

cashdollar

Будем посмотреть, мсье, крайне интересно, особенно моменты с гугл аналитикой, если честно, не задумывался, о том шо палка чекает наличие нашего имейла в популярных сервисах...

Maiko

палка так же как и все остальные серьезные ресурсы смотрит наличие куки. чем больше куки тем лучше.

Winston

Да че вы наехали на иностранца. Будьте вежливее. Инфа имеет место быть. Мне нравится что форум посещают не только представители СНГ
тут дело не в иностранце, а качестве написанного)) в 2017 году читал похожую статью на тематическом форуме было больше полезной инфы, думаю половина вообще оттуда взята, в статье у LazyKid если не ошибаюсь, больше полезной инфы касательно актуальности вбива)) например ни слова о том где сейчас брать мат, ба, фуллки не юзанные по 10 раз в пп и прочее, второе, после обновления пол года назад, PP стала еще больше относиться к первому платежу в донат, или Вы действительно думаете пожертвовав 5 $ на этот сайт, причем теперь слитый. Думаете, Вы раскачаете аккаунт PP, некоторые люди месяцами раскачивали, а тут одна транза на 5 $ и иди шипай с ЕБЕЯ причем сразу средние суммы, ну не смешите, стандартная минимальная раскачка это месяц минимум, так бы все кто ушли с палки пол года назад после подкрутки гаек до сих пор работали, а рефы так загнулись более года назад если не больше ребят)) про убитый mint.com я вообще молчу)) вообщем действительно удачи тем кто думает что по этой статье шипнет через палку))

Симпатии: Понравилось Maiko
Не благодарное это дело-учить бить что палку,что сс.Всё оно меняется,к тому же есть множество таких мелочей,которые нарабатываются только личным опытом.А из мелочей и формируется успех.

Delimc

Я вот один сижу и не понимаю, зачем долгие и сложные настройки сферы что бы быть стаф с ебея? =\
Не проще ли налить себе инсталов, отобрать оттуда любые палки (любой страны). Найти локальные шопы в геолокации дропов и бить с локальных шопов стаф, где доставка 1 сутки? Я вот всегда так и делаю (И не надо мне говорить что это не работает, бью италию, испанию, германию) . И прекрасно заходит даже с убогой лисой (фф), а сфера подходит лично мне, только для глубокой настройки что бы бить с неё онли гифты (Тк лиса антифрод не проходит).

Я вот один сижу и не понимаю, зачем долгие и сложные настройки сферы что бы быть стаф с ебея? =\
Не проще ли налить себе инсталов, отобрать оттуда любые палки (любой страны). Найти локальные шопы в геолокации дропов и бить с локальных шопов стаф, где доставка 1 сутки? Я вот всегда так и делаю (И не надо мне говорить что это не работает, бью италию, испанию, германию) . И прекрасно заходит даже с убогой лисой (фф), а сфера подходит лично мне, только для глубокой настройки что бы бить с неё онли гифты (Тк лиса антифрод не проходит).
Сколько за инсталы платишь?

Delimc

Сколько за инсталы платишь?
Сам лью) По себестоимости себе, ту же еу или юсу, наливаешь. Допустим 1к юсы, там палок уйма, отрабатываешь их и всё. Ну конечно ба в юсе тоже прилично. Еу где то 500, юса около 890 выкуп у меня, но по высокому выкупу траф нормальный получается, лучше чем если он в 2 раза ниже (Минималка)

О нас

• Данный форум посвящен разработкам команды Tenebris, а также связанным с их использованием направлениями в деятельности пользователей. Мы рады приветствовать Вас на форуме и искренне надеемся, что отзывчивое сообщество позволит значительно повысить качество вашей и нашей работы. Присоединяйтесь!

Быстрая навигация

Меню пользователя