Config in shop

LeetThePLUG

Hello, tenebris user. I can't find fresh config in the shop. Please admins, does it meant that config is not being updated daily, i come to see that all the config have been use by others Please help

dev.tenebris

Administrator
Команда форума
Hello.
What exactly configs are you trying to find?

Have you used config filter at the left? (do not forget to filter browser version too)

LeetThePLUG

What i meant is, i need a private config not use by others. The ones i am seeing in the shop is still open to others, you should make a counter on them so one can see how many times it has been use. Again, the configs are all old

dev.tenebris

Administrator
Команда форума
What i meant is, i need a private config not use by others. The ones i am seeing in the shop is still open to others, you should make a counter on them so one can see how many times it has been use. Again, the configs are all old
But configs at configshop are private, it sells in one hand. So if you buy config from configshop - it disappear for others.

О нас

• Данный форум посвящен разработкам команды Tenebris, а также связанным с их использованием направлениями в деятельности пользователей. Мы рады приветствовать Вас на форуме и искренне надеемся, что отзывчивое сообщество позволит значительно повысить качество вашей и нашей работы. Присоединяйтесь!

Быстрая навигация

Меню пользователя